PVC roofing is a solid choice, especially for large, flat roofs on commercial buildings and for homes. Single-ply flexible membranes made of PVC, or polyvinyl chloride, offer a strong, water-proof single-ply option for roofing that is favored for a wide range of commercial, industrial and manufacturing structures, along with warehouses. The PVC roofing material is easy to handle and apply, plus is water-tight and durable. Contact the roofing experts at Joe Ochoa Roofs & Even More, Stafford, Texas, for help in determining if PVC roofing is the right choice for your building.
Full Service Options for PVC Roofing
Joe Ochoa Roofs & Even More offers complete services for PVC roofing, including inspections, maintenance, serving, repairs, replacements and installations. Discover the advantages of a PVC roof installed by the team at Joe Ochoa.
Advantages of PVC roofs:
- Energy efficient. White membranes reflect solar rays, eliminating 75 to 90 percent of the heat transfer through the roof of a building.
- Fire resistant. Very good resistance to the spread of flames and fire.
- Wind resistant. The material and connecting seams are designed to be strong and less vulnerable to wind than other roofing systems.
- Weather resistance. PVC roofs can withstand long contact with rain and pooling water
- Durability. The membranes and seals are engineered to offer a 100-percent seal from the elements.
- Long lifespan. PVC roofing systems can last 25-30 years with good maintenance practices.
Roofing Services in Stafford and the Houston Metro Area
Joe Ochoa Roofs & Even More proudly serves the Texas communities of:
- Clear Lake
- The Heights
- Missouri City
- River Oaks
- Sugar Land
- The Woodlands
- West University